WILL TAEKWON-DO GROUP

The WILL TAEKWON-DO GROUP was founded by Master Eric in 2002 as one of the dominant group of Taekwon-Do in North Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia. Since 2002, the school has been successfully introducing traditional Korean Tae Kwon do to the public throughout the northern region of Malaysia. The reputation and influence of our group went on nationally as well. The affiliation of the school ranges from states in Malaysia which shares the same tradition and technological study of Taekwon-Do.The purpose and goal of the group is to provide quality instruction in both the traditional & sport Korean Martial Art of Taekwon-Do and unique cultural interexchange of two cultures. We teach not only self-defense technique but also the essence of respect and self-confidence. It's beneficial for all ages men, women, and children.The Classes at WILL Taekwon-Do Academy/Centres/Branches are instructed by Master Eric and his qualified group of Instructors who possessed with the official qualifications, certifications and recognition, so to ensure the same standard & quality of teaching. Master Eric has been appointed as the Chief Instructor for Kulim/ Bandar Baharu District, the Chairman of Penang South-West Province Taekwon-Do Association (GTF), the certified examiner and qualified umpire. He is a well-known martial arts figure amongst martial arts communities in the region. He has over 26 years of experience in the art, has trained many black belts students and is now been recognised as the International Instructor. All the classes in the WILL Taekwon-Do Academy (Kulim Main Branch) are conducted by Master Eric himself. Master Eric welcomes you to visit the academy/school and try a payment free trail lesson. No previous martial art experience is required. You can learn and practice at your own pace with the guidance of Master Eric.

www.willtaekwondo.blogspot.com VISITORS' COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS

18 May 11, 07:38 AM



Lisa: Hey, found your site by accident doing a search on Google but I�ll definitely be coming back.




12 May 11, 07:48 AM


Patricia: Great blog! I really love how it�s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!





8 May 11, 12:13 PM


Guest: Just put my footproof




7 May 11, 07:55 PM


Sara: From Kuching with love






3 May 11, 08:11 AM


Linda: Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the awesome info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.






30 Apr 11, 09:15 AM


JENNIFER: Hello. Fantastic job, if I wasn�t so busy with my school work I read your whole site. Thanks!





25 Apr 11, 04:10 AM


Kristina: i love your blog!




22 Apr 11, 08:27 PM


helen: 1 strong word �AMAZING!�




22 Apr 11, 05:43 AM


Malisa: Kata pakar "JIKA NAK BERJAYA, TIRU CARA ORANG YANG BERJAYA"




20 Apr 11, 09:31 PM


Mary: Great information! Thank you for helpinf educate people

 17 Apr 11, 05:27 AM


Terry: Nice theme





11 Apr 11, 11:57 PM



Roscani: Brilliant post, nicely done. And thanks for mentioning all that info � you have introduced to me to three new blogs and I love them all! Cheers





10 Apr 11, 08:11 AM


Type Your Name Here: I've never seen such a unique blog like this.





31 Mar 11, 03:27 PM


Tyna Jacob: Hello, I just thought I would post and let you know your website layout is really screwed up on the Firefox browser. Seems to work ok in Internet Explorer though. Anyhow keep up the good work.




30 Mar 11, 10:10 PM


Silvia: Wonderful Examine. Wonderful phase for not necessarily throwing out up sector and no levels of competition.




28 Mar 11, 08:25 PM


Safura: Thank you for making this post.





22 Mar 11, 12:12 AM



KironoNice: Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the awesome info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

 14 Mar 11, 11:20 PM


Sally: Blogwalking's addict here





13 Mar 11, 10:58 PM


Cathy: Blogwalking's addict here




10 Mar 11, 07:34 PM


Sally: A big smile for you




9 Mar 11, 05:33 PM


caroline: Hello! Thanks for supplying some informative info on the topic. I am saving your website and for sure definitely check back often.





5 Mar 11, 08:55 PM


Anne: A big smile for you




2 Mar 11, 10:39 PM


Tommy: Je veux juste partager 123 Secrets




2 Mar 11, 09:52 PM


Anne: Blogwalking's addict here




24 Feb 11, 08:21 AM


Sofia Reflina: You crafted a few good points there. I did a lookup on the theme and found almost all people will concur with your blog site. I wanted to get your current Rss but it doesn�t work. i will certainly continue working maybe is actually a local problem.




23 Feb 11, 12:01 AM


Cynthia: Like your blog, hope you will like mine too





20 Feb 11, 02:14 PM


darkdruid99: Hi.... nice blog tempelete.. Check out my gig




16 Feb 11, 04:18 AM



HugTamara: hi. this is my first time visit here.. very nice blog.


11 Feb 11, 02:01 PM



Lady Gaga Lesbian: Just read these thoughts you wrote. They are most fascinating and informative. I love how you put them into perspective.




25 Jan 11, 09:48 PM



Jue: Nice theme

 


25 Jan 11, 08:25 PM


Theresa Bernstein: Just like somebody else said what a great blog this is. Normally I dont take the time with a remark however , for your time you will get one. Well



20 Jan 11, 10:19 PM



Caroline: I would like to start my own blog one day. This was a really nice blog that you made here. Keep up the success



19 Jan 11, 04:26 AM



MollyNice: Thank you for blogging such a brilliant piece. All the data you put was very appropriate and useful. You have been able to help a lot of readers with all that you perform.




16 Jan 11, 08:58 PM

Sally: From Ipoh with love


11 Jan 11, 09:00 PM

Mona Lisa: After reading this I believed it was very informative. I admire you taking the time to place this blog piece together. I once again discover myself spending way to much time each studying and commenting. What ever, it was still worth it


9 Jan 11, 09:15 PM

Amily: Great info and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thank you


 9 Jan 11, 09:03 PM

Linda C. Barksdale: Wish You have Nice Day


8 Jan 11, 11:00 AM
Nikita: You seem very knowledgeable and short payoffs have been around for a very long time.


5 Jan 11, 10:59 AM
Katy Perry: What a great resource!



1 Jan 11, 04:55 PM

SofiaCute: Thanks this made for intresting reading. I love your wordpress theme, i keep coming back here and i dont know why. I just really like your site lol.


29 Dec 10, 12:45 AM

Catalina: Amazing blog post we have to spread the word about this web site.You should have a lot more interest .

 26 Dec 10, 12:11 AM

Sakura: Just visit



17 Dec 10, 10:40 PM
SexyGirl: Cheers for sharing this blog post.



 16 Dec 10, 10:39 AM

SexyGirl: This could be one of the most compelling words I ever read in a long time, I'm speaking about this piece of your article can be a cumbersome and stressful experience. Its important to understand some of the basics about what it's, it also made me think about the day I met my long time friend.



12 Dec 10, 06:45 AM
Linda C. Barksdale: This is what i need thanks to you



12 Dec 10, 06:15 AM

Linda C. Barksdale: Your blog has a really distinctive style.

 12 Dec 10, 02:50 AM

Linda C. Barksdale: Enjoying reading Your Blog TQ



12 Dec 10, 02:10 AM

Linda C. Barksdale: Your blog has a really distinctive style.


10 Dec 10, 08:16 PM

ZaolaCute: Strange this post is totaly irrelevant to the search query I entered in google but it was listed on the first page.


 8 Dec 10, 06:15 PM

Norhalawani: Hi Nice blog keep it updates


8 Dec 10, 11:29 AM
Linda C. Barksdale: This is what i need thanks to you


7 Dec 10, 09:21 PM
MarinaNice: read more, thanks 4 sharing


3 Dec 10, 10:29 PM
NoritaNice: Excellent website you have here man! This is exactly the type of thing I've been searching for. Definitely coming back for more and telling my buddies about this website.


22 Nov 10, 06:52 PM
Selma: I like blogging


22 Nov 10, 06:42 PM
Selma: Coolz New post hahi


6 Oct 10, 04:50 PM
WTA: Welcome to http://www.willtaekwondo.blogspot.com/